It’s the Chasse Ballroom and Latin Dance Studio Sun of a Beach Festival! Get ready for cheeseburgers in paradise, with your toes in the sand while sipping on your boat drinks as the Flat Lot on Saginaw Street in Downtown Flint is once converted to Margaritavillage! Make sure to get inside early and reserve your spot; beach chairs and beach blankets are encouraged (please leave the beach umbrellas at home). Come hungry as we have a great lineup of regional and local food vendors. In case you forget your parrot hats and shark fins at home, we have some great vendors!
It wouldn’t be a beach without sand! Soak in the sun at our “beach” with 160 yards of sand plus a professional sand castle artists!
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK IS ALLOWED INTO THE FESTIVAL
WHEN: June 14, 2014
TIME: 1:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
WHERE: Flat Lot on Saginaw Street in Downtown Flint
TICKETS: Advance tickets will be FREE and available at locations below, $5 at the door
Where can I get FREE tickets?:
Beginning 5pm on May 22, tickets will be available at –
- Wendy’s Restaurant inside the Shell Station 4314 Corunna Rd, Flint
- Wendy’s Restaurant (6501 W Pierson Rd, Flushing)
- Wendy’s Restaurant (1230 E Bristol Rd, Burton)
- Wendy’s Restaurant (4280 W Vienna Rd, Clio)
- Lapeer Wine and Spirits (543 S Main St, Lapeer, MI )